Our camps include self-esteem building along with the performing arts! We provide your camp package design but still leave room for your instructor’s creative genius. We also include a presentation guide that will help you put on a great show that campers can present to friends and families at the end of your camp week! We will help you create a fun, affordable, educational and feel great camp for your students!
The full-day camp is based on a time frame of 6 hours each day, for 5 days (including breaks and lunchtime.)
- Cover page
- Note to director
- Table of contents
- Description of the camp
- Theme ideas for the director who will ‘choose their theme’ for the camp
- Full teacher’s schedule for the camp week
- Attendance sheet
- Hand out for students for the first day of camp which includes; Student camp schedule and a ‘Friendly camp etiquette’ sheet
- Class lessons for; dance, theatre, song, art, and wellness
- Suggestion boxes that will guide the instructor in creating their own choreography, choosing their music, directing students in writing their own acting scenes and designing some art projects, etc.
- Putting the show together; a guide to help instructors create a camp end presentation
- Fun final camp day including; a camp fun group activity and show performance guide